This blog is a creative outlet for me, visually and in words. I dabble at crafts, photography and sewing, so a blog is a good place to show off. Also, I enjoy writing and trying to be funny. I like to put the "ugh" in "laughter"!
I don't blog much anymore, but I've enjoyed the community of women I met through blogging - and now on Instagram. They've helped me face the stresses of work, the passing of years, the new wrinkles and hot flashes.
A few random facts about me:
- I'm not into religion, gardening, cooking, sports or Dr. Who.
- I've lived in Oregon, Washington, England, and Wales.
- My favourite places have trees, hills, books, art, or a bed.
- I'm not afraid of semicolons.
- Numbers, letters and colours all have genders in my mind.
- I have never seen "The Godfather."