You may remember this from last year.
The glitter washed out, so I redid it all with actual fabric paint. I don't know if I'll be wearing the cape today, but I will wear the shirt. I wore it to FedEx the other day and got a good laugh from the kid who works there - the "kid" is probably in his late 30s. If I'm gonna be an Old Bat, I've got to play the role.
- Complain about the music kids listen to today
- "Kids" will be anyone under 40
- Say often, "When I was growing up..."
- Make a slight moan or grunt when I stand up
- Start long chats with cashiers
- Drive really slowly, or else a little too fast and erratically
- Eschew modern technology as much as possible
Are getting into your role for Halloween?