This is my second Liebster (no brag, just fact), and I'm sure most of you have heard of the Liebsters by now - answer 11 questions, nominate 11 bloggers, pose 11 questions for them. I think the part that tripped me up is nominating others, because it seems a lot of them have already been nominated recently!
Patti was also nominated by Maricel, and she responded in her recent post. That reminded me that Maricel had some very clever "questions" so I wanted to do my best. Here we go!
This is the dining room, which is open to the hallway, my husband's workspace, and the family room/kitchen. Since Mr. S also works from home, and he does multimedia production, I think I'm going to need a quieter space. That means optimizing (cleaning!) my Craft Cave to make room in here where I can close the door.
Wish me luck.
2. I find … that my husband and I get a little fractious with each other now that we're together all the time!
3. I have … one baby tooth still.
4. I wish … I could play the saxophone.
5. I miss … my friends and my brother who live in other places.
6. I fear … loss of autonomy.
7. I feel …like I'm in limbo. Unemployed? Self-employed? Pre-retired?
8. I crave … solitude.
|an unidentified old photo my mother has, probably from Denmark|
9. I search … for answers in my dreams.
10. I wonder … where I'll be living in five years.
|Prats de Mollo in southern France|
11. I regret ... not training to be a French translator when I was 19. I really considered it, but I couldn't buckle down to studying. So short-sighted.
So, now it's your turn. Patti nominated all her readers, and I'm going to do the same. You're all Liebsters (beloved)! Now answer me this - you're going out on a special evening where you can have all your favorite things. What car are you taking? Where are you going? What are you eating and drinking? Who else is at the table?