Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Visible in Seattle

Look at these beautiful women I met in Seattle!



They're gorgeous, aren't they? They're also really naughty.


I know, I was as shocked as you!


It's not like I was encouraging them or anything.


There's just no taming these women, bless their little cotton socks.

Merci to the lovely French woman who took pictures for us, and I can't wait to see what photos Joni and Bella got!

I had met Bella before, and she is just as bubbly and open and friendly as I remembered. Joni is laid-back, sweet and very cool. I miss her personal style blog, Walking Colors, but at least she can still be found at her art blog.


I can't remember what all we talked about, but I know we had a lovely time sitting outside at Fremont Coffee Company, and I know I didn't allow enough time to really get to know these lovely ladies! I hope there'll be a next time. And very soon in blogland I'll show you the gorgeous shawl/wrap that Bella gave me.

My outfit? Thrifted boots, thrifted slip and thrifted dress by Devawear, so I'll link up with Bella's Secondhand First on Friday NOW.

Saturday update - also linking up with Share-in-Style: Red at Mis Papelicos.

The belt is from my raincoat because I forgot to pack one. Necessity is the mother of invention!


I also saw some other friends in Seattle, Mr. S met one of his online correspondents from Piano Forums...


and we went to see a trapeze show where said correspondent provided some of the music.



It was really hard to get decent pictures, but the show was amazing!

Seattle had sunshine, puffy clouds, its usual Pacific Northwest buzz, funky neighborhoods and street art.













Someone once asked me where my spiritual home was, and I said Seattle. I haven't lived there in 18 years, but I'll always love it - intensely!


Coming in a little late, but definitely linking up with Visible Monday!

Val

24 comments:

  1. Seattle always looks and sounds like a really cool city, and meeting up with the wonderful Bella and Joni just makes your visit extra brilliant! Boobs and bums and groping and face-pulling - yep, that sounds like a blogger meet-up! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are making me laugh out loud, so hard!!! Hilarious moment in time. ;) Val, I wish we could have spent more time getting to know each other. Next time you're here, or me there....let's talk for hours! This meet up was not enough! Bella's energy is contagious and intoxicating too, I just adore you both.
    Why I was obsessed with my ass and boobs (or lack there of) is beyond me....I must have truly been inspired! haha
    I haven't gotten the photos out of my camera yet and I'm hoping they make me laugh as much as these. Thanks so much for sharing!!
    By the way, love love love the last outfit. You refined hippie you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome to meet up with Bella and Joni, and I'm not surprised at all that you are ALL naughty ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I laughed muchly at those photos!!! I love you in red-beautiful and bright x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seattle is a great city and it looks like you had a great trip! What a trio of naughty ladies you were and what fun! I was oohing and ahhing to myself over how fantastic you look in that red dress. Then I scrolled down and fell in love with that tunic dress. Oh I want that. I would possibly even trade Sophie for it. I guess it won't fit me though and you don't want a cat who hogs the bed.

    Is it just me or was that some sexy hunk of man flesh I saw in that trapeze show?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Val- Seattle was on best behavior for your visit, but clearly I wasn't! Our time was short but very sweet. I do hope we have another visit sooner than later. I need to get crackin' on a post.. my pics were so tame compared to these! Thanks for taking the time to meet up; it was sheer bloggy joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're making me want to move to Seattle. Love blogger meetups! You three look like trouble...in the best kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a blast! you all are very naughty, lots of flashing and grabbing! you are my type of people! Seattle looks an amazing and interesting place x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are everything!!! What a fun visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Val! this is what blogging is all about, isn't ?
    I loved Joanie' s blog to but sorry to say i didn't see her art blog very often
    Looks like you had lots of fun! Lucky girl
    I have heard a lot of good things about Seatle, i never heard a negative comment about the city-

    Huge hugs

    Arianexo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always heard that Seattle was a cool city - your photos certainly indicate that's true. Perhaps I'll get there one day. Blogger meetups tend to include lots of laughing, yakking, and inappropriate touching :) Looks like you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous photos! I'm sure Ll you ladies got on like a house on fire. I miss Joni and her blog too. Alas, I don't make it over to her other blog often, though I should. I have never been to Seattle but I've heard it's very cool. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a everyone was having a ball,misbehaving is so underrated. Fond memories of a visit to Seattle many moons ago.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clearly, obviously, your threesome thang was a good thang! I love this post! I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seattle is just the best! This whole area is the best! Sooo glad that you met and had a blast! Photos made me smile a lot! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. delightful bunch of fabulous ladies having fun!!!, you look so gorgeous and love your post so much!! blogger meeting is always funny and interesting, and Seatle sounds just like my kind of place!!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another blogger meet-up. I love these things. I always pretend I'm there. Then I go out for a cupcake to celebrate. This looks like so much fun. Seattle. I know. I used to live there, too. It's got a mossy, beery, foggy grip on me, too. Mr. Sparkle or is it Mr. Fondue is quite handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So jealous!! Looks like you had a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY blogger meetups!! Looks like a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are an official off-the-wall bunch of gals - I'm only sorry I couldn't join you! I have no boobage but you would be able to grab my assage. I love Bella and Joni, and it's especially great to see Joni in action since her style blog went offline. You are looking severely fun and naughty. I look forward to meeting everyone here some day too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so homesick. Almost painful to see these, but you guys were so adorable that made it not only bearable but fun. So happy you all got together ... every one, beauties! Love you best in red, I think, every time you wear it! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful bunch.
    Tons of loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a blast! LOVE those photos.


    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Enough about me - let's talk about you!